Products, Air/Oil Separators
For over 25 yrs, Walker Engineering made THE best Air/Oil
Separator money could buy. Unfortunately, in 1997, Walker was so busy supplying
the OEM diesel & marine engine mfgs with AirSeps, they just didnt have time to
build them for aviation and ceased production.
Airwolf has acquired all the rights and STCs from Walker Engineering. We will support all the existing AirSeps in the field, and are
currently STCing systems for aircraft not listed on our current application guide or price list.
NOW AVAILABLE The MiniAir Sep - Starting at $399 complete - an effective air oil seperator solution only with only a 3" diameter
and 4" tall. Call to find out more.
What Makes the Airwolf AirSeps so darn good?
- 20 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE IN DESIGN AND MANUFACTURING.
- Mr. Walker spent 20 yrs refining his original AirSep which started
out the size of a 1 gallon milk jug down to its present size
- Walker discovered that if it was altered to make it any smaller, it
would thereby defy the laws of physics, and it just won't do an
- TWICE AS LARGE, DOES THE JOB!
- The Airwolf AirSep is almost 500% larger than the competition's
heavily advertised separator that you can fit in the palm of your hand.
- The reason? A well designed AirSep must force the air/oil stream to
spend as much of time as possible inside the AirSep, otherwise oil
reside just blows out the bottom onto the belly of the airplane. This
takes time and space [volume].
- THE SECRET IS OUT!
- The secret to the Airwolf AirSep, is that it uses a tiny amount of
vacuum pump discharge air, to help condense the oil inside the AirSep,
and to overcome crankcase pressure to return collected oil to the engine
while the engine is running.
- Competitive systems are only gravity flow so no oil returns into the
engine until the engine is completely shut off.
- WALKER KNOWS AIRSEPS!
- Walker knows Air/Oils Separators inside and out.. They supply
Cummins, Detroit, CAT, & Volvo engine factories with AirSeps.
- Know one else can make this claim????
- THE ONLY THING NOT INCLUDED IN THE KIT, IS THE HANDS THAT INSTALL IT ONTO THE AIRCRAFT!
- The Airwolf AirSeps are complete with EVERYTHING you need to install
it onto the airplane.
- The competition give you nothing but a tiny aluminum tube.
- The competition does not include hoses, clamps, brackets, doublers...
NOTHING but the shell of their kit.
- You end up paying your mechanic a lot more than you initially
thought, because he has to build all the needed parts you should have
got [which Airwolf Supplies with their kits] in the first place.
- ONE IS ALL YOU NEED.
- One system is large enough to clean both the engine breather oil and
wet vacuum pumps discharge.
- The competition makes you buy two air/oil separators to do the same
- AIRWOLF OFFERS A LIFETIME WARRANTY.
- Lifetime warranty is included on workmanship and material of all new
AirSeps produced by Airwolf Filter Corp.
- Still aren't convinced? Check out our competition!
What is the Airwolf AirSep Made of?
What about the competition? Would you like to see the inside of a M20?
That's it? That's what is supposed to do
*CHALLENGE OF THE YEAR*
Can you find the scientifically engineered
5 chamber oil separator galley they talk about in their literature? We sure
Ultimately the decision is yours to make.
Do what's best for your aircraft and your safety.
Choose an Airwolf AirSep.
Before you buy anyone's Air/Oil
Separator, ask your mechanic or your trusted friend about the Walker AirSeps. We
guarantee you won't be disappointed with the Walker AirSeps.
[We can't say the same about the competition]